Superman most kissable superhero, says Match.com
DC Comics and Match.com have named Superman the most kissable superhero, according to a survey at Match.com.
Superman and Wonder Woman kiss for the first time (in the New 52 continuity) in Wednesday’s “Justice League” #12.
From DC Comics.com:
The start of their relationship, like any other, is sealed with a kiss – a kiss that Match.com’s survey showed most single ladies would leap for with 76.2% choosing Superman as the most kissable Super Hero in the universe. As for the top place singles would want to experience a Super Hero kiss? It’s no contest: flying in the air was the clear winner (Males 42.4%, Females 42.9%), while teleporting through time zones ranked last (Males 3.4%, Females 6.3 %).
“Justice League” No. 12 is written by Geoff Johns with art by Jim Lee.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14417OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 14044Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8989Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 7004Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5982Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5451Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5357Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 4703Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4345Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4109'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients