“Marvel’s The Avengers” returning to theaters for Labor Day Weekend; film has made more than $1.5 billion
Marvel movie “The Avengers” popped back into theaters for the Labor Day weekend. It’s set to play through September 6. Did anybody go see “The Avengers” one last time on the big screen? Does anyone have plans to do so over the rest of the long weekend? Examiner.com reports the film has made more than $1.5 billion at the box office after scaring up another $1.7 million this weekend.
“The Avengers” stars Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man; Chris Hemsworth as Thor; and Chris Evans as Steve Rogers/Captain America. Joss Whedon directed the movie.
The DVD of “The Avengers” is set for Sept. 25. “The Avengers” is the third-highest grossing film of all time, behind “Titanic” and “Avatar.”
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12604Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10239Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9732Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9189Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6670Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4472Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 4240Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 4180Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 3744Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 3718Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients