Marvel reveals connected covers for Avengers 1, 2 and 3
Marvel has released the connecting covers for “Avengers” No. 1, 2 and 3. “Avengers” will relaunch as part of Marvel Comics’ “Marvel NOW!” initiative and will begin in December.
The covers are by Dustin Weaver. The creative team for the comic is Jonathan Hickman and Jerome Opena.
Here’s how Marvel describes the comic:
This December, the most popular heroes in comics together on one unbeatable team, twice a month – only in Avengers! From the blockbuster creative team of Jonathan Hickman and Jerome Opena, the Avengers “go large,” expanding their roster and their sphere of influence to a global and even interplanetary level. When Captain America puts out his call – who will answer?
From the covers, the roster of the team appears to be: Captain America, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Iron Man, Hulk,Thor, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Cannonball, Sunspot, Captain Marvel, Spider-Woman, Falcon and Shang-Chi.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients