“Big Bang Theory” star Kaley Cuoco meets Spider-Man at Universal Orlando Resort
This looks like an awesome team-up: Actress Kaley Cuoco, who plays Penny on the TV show “The Big Bang Theory,” met up with Spider-Man on a Labor Day weekend visit to Universal Orlando Resort.
According to a news release, Cuoco met up with Spidey near Stan Lee Boulevard at Universal’s Islands of Adventure on Sunday, September 2. Universal Orlando Resort hosted Cuoco for a tour, where she visited The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, the release states.
Click past the cut for more images of Kaley Cuoco’s visit! Photos courtesy Universal Orlando Resort.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 4046At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 3397Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 3003How to help tornado victims
- 2509Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 1115Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 620Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 439Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 371Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 366Hospitals treat more than 120 after Oklahoma tornado
- 314OKC Thunder: Thunder stuck with worst-case scenario
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients