Report: Oklahoma native Allan Heinberg developing Wonder Woman TV pilot
A report from Vulture indicates that TV scribe Allan Heinberg (“Grey’s Anatomy”), who had a celebrated run on the “Wonder Woman” comics, is developing a show based on the character for the CW Network.
Heinberg, a graduate of Booker T. Washington High School in Tulsa, is writing the script under the working title of “Amazon,” Vulture reports. The story would focus on a young Wonder Woman learning the ropes according to Vulture’s story.
In 2011, a high-profile TV reboot of Wonder Woman by David E. Kelley and starring Adrianne Palicki failed to be picked up by NBC. Lynda Carter starred as Wonder Woman for three seasons on television in the 1970s.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21059Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7331Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7023OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6693OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5627Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4676Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4297Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4215Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3462Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3297Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients