Josh Sallee gets super for “Posthuman” benefit show
Artist Luke Gaither has created a parody drawing of rapper Josh Sallee as Superman. Sallee is performing tonight at the Opolis, 113 N Crawford in Norman, as part of a benefit show to fund the movie “Posthuman.”
“Posthuman” is an independent teen superhero film; I wrote the original story, and Kyle Roberts is set to direct.
Here’s the lineup for the show:
7pm Skating Polly
8pm Chelsey Cope
9pm Jumpship Astronaut
10pm Feathered Rabbit
11pm Josh Sallee
Find out more about “Posthuman,” or donate to the fundraising campaign, by visiting indiegogo.
- Matt Price
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients