Walking Dead Official Magazine to have exclusive cover at New York Comic Con
Artist of “The Walking Dead,” Charlie Adlard, will provide an exclusive cover to the first issue of Titan’s “The Walking Dead: The Official Magazine,” featuring the character Michonne.
Here’s how the magazine is described in a news release:
The Walking Dead, The Official Magazine hits stores on October 23 to coincide with season 3 airing on AMC, with 100-pages of all the latest news, revelations and tips for fans of the television show and the graphic novels.
NYCC attendees can get the exclusive cover on Oct. 11 at NYCC’s Titan Entertainment booth #832.
“The Walking Dead” TV show on AMC is based on the Image Comic written by Robert Kirkman and drawn by Adlard.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 30214Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 19534Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7073OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6093Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5026OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4433Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3498Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3460Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3276Oklahoma City Thunder: The time has come for OKC's young players
- 3162Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients