Uncanny X-Force to relaunch with Psylocke as part of Marvel NOW! with Sam Humphries, Ron Garney
Marvel has released the creative team announcement for the January 2013 relaunch of “Uncanny X-Force,” and it’s a good one. Writer Sam Humphries (“Higher Earth”) joins artist Ron Garney (“Captain America”) in a new ongoing series.
Here’s how Marvel describes the series:
After the shocking end to the previous group known as X-Force, the mutant known as Psylocke recruits her own clandestine group of operatives—Storm, Puck and Spiral—for missions so important—and so bloody—no one can know the truth. But when the time traveler known as Bishop returns to the present, he puts this new X-Force in his sights and won’t rest till he finds them. But just why does this former ally of the X-Men now hunt his former teammates? The answer will leave you speechless.
“Thanks to a strong tradition of formidable creators, Uncanny X-Force is a book with a unique identity — dark, dirty, morally sticky, edgy, bloody, sexy,” said Sam Humphries in an interview with Marvel.com. “I wouldn’t have it any other way. I feel right at home.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 20415Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7078Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7023OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6616OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5593Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4449Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4211Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4167Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3427Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3248Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients