Agent Coulson apparently in Marvel NOW! teaser by Nick Spencer, Luke Ross
Marvel has released a second teaser for “Marvel NOW! Point One, set for release Oct. 17. This teaser appears to feature Agent Coulson of S.H.I.E.L.D., played by Clark Gregg in the Marvel films. This teaser features the credits of writer Nick Spencer and artist Luke Ross. Coulson appeared in regular Marvel Comics continuity in the recent “Battle Scars” miniseries.
The issue is written by Brian Michael Bendis, Matt Fraction, Jeph Loeb, Nick Spencer, Kieron Gillen and Dennis Hopeless.
The artists on the issue are Steve McNiven, Michael Allred, Ed McGuinness, Luke Ross, Jamie McKelvie and Gabriel Hernandez Walta.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22176Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 12149Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10702Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8951Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8805Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8651Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8107Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7311Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7062Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6971UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients