Avengers vs. X-Men #12 preview
Marvel has released a preview for “Avengers vs. X-Men” #12, the final issue of the best-selling miniseries.
Here’s Marvel’s description of the issue:
You’ve heard “it’s coming,” experienced “no more Avengers,” saw Cyclops take up the reigns as the “one” with the Phoenix Force and now it all comes to an explosive end in Avengers VS. X-Men #12! Following the harrowing events of the last issue, the blockbuster creative team of Jason Aaron and Adam Kubert, pit the combined might of the Avengers and the X-Men against the Dark Phoenix! But is it enough? And what role do the Scarlet Witch and Hope play in the final battle? Find out this October in Avengers VS X-Men #12!
“Avengers vs. X-Men” #12 goes on sale Oct. 3.
- Matt Price
Click past the cut for the full preview
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11867Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11199Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 7813Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7743Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4737Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4255OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3606Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 3568Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3561Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3556How to help tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients