Andrew Garfield, Marc Webb to return for “Amazing Spider-Man” sequel
According to The Hollywood Reporter, star Andrew Garfield and director Marc Webb have signed on for a sequel to “The Amazing Spider-Man.” Emma Stone is also in talks to reprise her role, Gwen Stacy.
The film, to star Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker, aka Spider-Man, is set for a May 2, 2014 release.
This release date will tie into Free Comic Book Day, the first Saturday in May, in which comic book shops and participating locations around the world will give away comics to customers and visitors.
Free Comic Book Day was created by Concord, Calif., comic book retailer Joe Field, owner of Flying Colors Comics and Other Cool Stuff.
“I love the way Hollywood has increased the awareness of the First Saturday in May as the international holiday for comic books with Free Comic Book Day,” Field said in a Nerdage interview when the date was announced. “I know this will give an extra lift (to) Free Comic Book Day. FCBD: This time it’s AMAZING!”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients