New Mutants 100 marks series end in comic books of February 1991
This is the second of a series of looks back at the comics of 1991. In this post, I’ll look back at the comics I bought in Feb. 1991, and at some of the other comic books that were available. I’m using the newsstand option at Mike’s Amazing World of Comics as my reference guide for this. When I remember, I’ll share details about how and where I bought comics at the time.
In February, it looks like a lighter month for my remembered purchases. I continued on my main interest at the time, Captain America, with #384. I also kept up with another favorite at the time, “Spider-Man,” with #9. Back before Wolverine and Spider-Man were New Avengers together, this was a more rare team-up of the pair, by writer/artist Todd McFarlane.
I would have bought Uncanny X-Men #275, but I think it was sold out and I had to get it later. I think I also picked up “New Warriors” No. 10. This might have been a month I didn’t get to the comic shop specifically. I think I got the “New Warriors” at a Wal-Mart and the other comics this month at a Homeland grocery store.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11436Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11312Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5665Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 5178Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4351Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4349OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4135How to help tornado victims
- 3981Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 3781Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 3432Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients