“Savage Wolverine” by Frank Cho is part of Marvel NOW!
The adventures of Wolverine in the Savage Land are the focus of the Marvel NOW! series “Savage Wolverine,” by comics creator Frank Cho.
“Savage Wolverine” #1, kicks off a new ongoing series in January.
Here’s how Marvel describes the title:
Wolverine awakes to find himself transported to the Savage Land and labeled public enemy number one! With no memory of how he got there, and Shanna the She-Devil his only ally, Logan must unravel the mystery that slumbers at the heart of the Savage Land before it finds a way to kill him first. This January, Wolverine is all brawls, babes, and brachiosaurs, and you’ll never see the end — or the future of the Marvel Universe — NOW!
“Frank Cho’s ‘Savage Wolverine’ is adrenaline-fueled eye candy,” said Axel Alonso, Editor In Chief, Marvel Entertainment, in a news release. “Plopped down in the middle of the Savage Land, Logan will have to carve a path to freedom through a maze of none-too-friendly cavemen, hungry dinosaurs and threats so surprising only Frank could have thought of them. If you’ve been itching for a cover-to-cover action series that proves that Logan is, indeed, the best at what he does, with cameos by a surprising array of Marvel Universe characters, this is the series you’ve been waiting for.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 83313Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 56374Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 33323Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 23846Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 23231Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8483Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 8265Oklahoma sucker-punched by second round of twisters
- 8253Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 7999Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7772Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients