Two new Vertigo series announced at NYCC
DC Comics writers Jeff Lemire and Scott Snyder are at the helm of two new Vertigo series, announced at NYCC.
Jeff Lemire is the writer/artist of “Trillium,” a science-fiction tale.
“‘Trillium’ is a mind-bending sci-fi thriller about the end of the universe,” Lemire said at DCComics.com. “And, it’s a story about the dawn of human exploration and its natural conclusion thousands of years away. But most of all it’s a love story.”
More info at the DC website.
“Batman” and “American Vampire” writer Scott Snyder is the writer of a new Vertigo series with artist Sean Murphy. “The Wake” is described as an underwater sci-fi epic.
“I couldn’t be more excited about The Wake!” said Snyder at DCComics.com. “This is a story Sean and I have actually been developing together for more than a year, a big, twisted, sprawling science fiction and horror epic, all of which begins with a single, terrifying discovery at the bottom of the ocean. It’s one of the most ambitious stories I’ve ever done, and there’s no one I’d rather be creating it with than Sean Murphy.”
Both series are set for 2013 release.
- Matt Price
More art below
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients