‘Justice League’ film looks to 2015
A “Justice League” movie is being put on track for 2015 release, according to a Los Angeles Times report. (A recent court judgment against the heirs of Superman co-creator Joe Shuster means DC will retain at least shared rights to the Superman character. Litigation with the heirs of co-creator Jerry Siegel are ongoing.)
Over at NewsOK’s “Lights, Camera, Reaction” blog, Richard Hall shares his thoughts:
WB and DC have to follow this rule: Keep it simple, stupid. If they do that, have a good script, a good director and cast, everything will fall into place.
Now, following “Justice League” I fully expect to see a Batman reboot. I don’t think WB will keep Batman in the Nolanverse, nor do I think they’ll do anything with Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s Robin character, which is a shame. A Nightwing movie would rule.
WB has the chance to prove they can be big players in the comic book team movie world. I hope they can pull it off.
Are you interested in a potential “Justice League” movie? What characters should it include?
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11867Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11199Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 7813Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7743Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4737Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4255OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3606Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 3568Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3561Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3556How to help tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients