Star Wars VII on the way; Bryan Singer returns to X-Men; The Wolverine poster
Star Wars to return to theaters; Bryan Singer to return to the X-Men director’s chair; The Wolverine gets a striking new poster. Matt Price and Kyle Roberts discuss this and more on the Planet 46 Comics Show.
• TOPIC 1: Lucasfilm sold to Disney
Lucasfilm Ltd has been sold to Disney for $4.05 billion. The company is now targeting “Star Wars:
“For the past 35 years, one of my greatest pleasures has been to see Star Wars passed from one generation to the next,” said George Lucas, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Lucasfilm in a news release. “It’s now time for me to pass Star Wars on to a new generation of filmmakers.”
The amount spent in the purchase is similar to the $4 billion Disney spent in 2009 to buy Marvel.
QUESTION OF THE DAY: DO YOU WANT TO SEE A NEW STAR WARS MOVIE?
Videoview all videos
Oct 31Star Wars sold, Singer singed on to direct the new X-Men,...
Photoview all photos
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 35920Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15377Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9806Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9680Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9189Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7926Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7748Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7269Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6212Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6004UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients