RIP Craig Miller
I was saddened to hear of the death of Craig Miller, publisher of a number of great magazines, including the Twin Peaks magazine “Wrapped in Plastic,” which ran for 75 issues from 1992 to 2005. Miller, with John Thorne, also published the general entertainment “Spectrum” magazine and the “Following Cerebus” magazine, focused on Dave Sim’s comic-book series. “Wrapped in Plastic” received kudos from Entertainment Weekly and
Miller was based in the Dallas area, and I had contact with him several times over the years. I enjoyed his work a lot. Miller, who was 53, was remembered by friends at Lone Star Comics and by Dave Sim. I’ve shared excerpts of what they wrote below:
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17340Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17005OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 13213Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11218Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 9481Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7832Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7484Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7128Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 7070Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6266Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients