Nadir’s Zenith creators Jackson Compton, Jerry Bennett to appear at Norman comic-book store
“Nadir’s Zenith” No. 2 made its debut at last weekend’s Oafcon in Oklahoma City, and now the sci-fi epic’s second issue is hitting comic book shops as well.
Writer Jackson Compton and artist Jerry Bennett will be signing Nadir’s Zenith comic books, and debuting “Nadir’s Zenith” No. 2, from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. on Nov. 17, at Speeding Bullet Comics in Norman. (I am one of the owners of Speeding Bullet Comics.)
Nadir’s Zenith is a space opera following the adventures of Captain John Nadir, Space Marshal of the Intergalactic Peace Corp (IPC), 100 years in the future.
“You have all of these corporations that are running everything, and there’s no more governments other than on Earth,” Compton said in a recent interview with The Oklahoman. “Everything else is governed by corporations. And so you have to have a governing body that kind of polices them. That’s pretty much what I built the story around.”
Find out more at http://www.facebook.com/NadirsZenith.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients