Nerdage Gift Guide: Darth Vader “peekbuster” ornament from Hallmark
Between now and Christmas, Nerdage will look at several gift options for the geek on your list.
Hallmark offers the Darth Vader Peekbuster. Here’s the description from Hallmark:
Got a gift sleuth in the house? Here’s proof that present-peeking leads to the dark side! Every move triggers one of nine alert messages from Darth Vader on this motion-sensing ornament.
See Friday’s The Oklahoman for more gift ideas, or check http://blog.newsok.com/nerdage/tag/gift-guide-2012
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients