Olivia Munn gets nude for PETA
“Attack of the Show” co-host Olivia Munn is the latest celebrity to go nude for PETA, decrying the use of elephants in the circus.
“These beautiful animals are meant to roam free in nature and live wonderful, long lives. But instead, they’re chained up, electro-shocked and beat,” she writes at her web site.
Munn will appear in “Iron Man 2,” opening May 7.
Click past the cut for the alternate crop of Olivia’s ad, and her video speaking out against the practice.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 33271Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 24362Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6895OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6548Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4476OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4156Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3398Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3362Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3190Oklahoma City Thunder: The time has come for OKC's young players
- 3174Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients