David Tennant: Nerdage’s #12 actor
The former Doctor, David Tennant of “Doctor Who,” takes the No. 12 position in Nerdage’s list of actors with geek appeal. This is primarily due to Tennant’s appeal as the Doctor in the BBC sci-fi series. Tennant’s final episode as the Doctor aired in the U.S. on Jan. 2, 2010. The final episode broke BBC America viewership records. This month, Tennant’s replacement, Matt Smith, began his run as the Doctor.
Tennant and Patrick Stewart starred in PBS’ modern-dress adaptation of “Hamlet,” which aired last night. You can see it on the PBS web site now, and it arrives on DVD on May 4.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 20415Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7078Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7023OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6616OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5593Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4449Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4211Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4167Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3427Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3248Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients