Christian Kane: Nerdage’s #3 actor
Oklahoma-raised Christian Kane comes in at No. 3 on Nerdage’s list of actors with geek appeal. The former “Angel” star now cracks skulls as Eliot Spencer on “Leverage.”
In 2009, he told NewsOK that his Oklahoma upbringing prepared him to play Eliot.
“I kind of grew up preparing for this character,” Kane said. “I’m not very computer-savvy, and I don’t think I could run a con. But growing up in Oklahoma, wrestling and playing football gave me the base to do to the fight scenes Eliot is known for. That’s his thing on the show.”
Kane’s also an accomplished singer; check out his video performing at Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar and Grill below.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients