“Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman” with Dean Cain, Teri Hatcher to air on the Hub network
The Hub TV network has announced that the TV series “Alf” and “Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman” will join its programming lineup. The shows will begin airing in June.
“Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman” originally aired on ABC from 1993 to 1997 and focused on the interactions between reporters Clark Kent and Lois Lane, co-workers at the metropolitan newspaper the Daily Planet. Kent is secretly Superman, an alien from Krypton who uses his powers to protect Earth and especially his adopted hometown of Metropolis.
- Matt Price
Click past the cut for the full release from The Hub.
THE HUB TV NETWORK ADDS OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD SERIES
‘ALF’ AND ‘LOIS & CLARK: THE NEW ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN’
TO PROGRAM LINEUP IN JUNE
New Acquisitions Join “Mork & Mindy,” “Sabrina, The Teenage Witch,” and
“The Facts of Life” in Primetime Schedule
LOS ANGELES – This June, The Hub TV network, a television network for kids and their families, will add two fan-favorite, live-action series, “ALF” (Monday, June 4) and “Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman” (Sunday, June 3) to its primetime program lineup. With strong and devoted fan bases for both shows, the newly acquired series will join the current primetime schedule that features “Mork & Mindy,” “Sabrina The Teenage Witch” and “The Facts of Life,” building on The Hub’s successful strategy of presenting programming based on beloved properties in the kids and family entertainment space.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients