Will Lost finale live up to the hype?
Will the “Lost” finale live up to the hype, or will it, like some other famed finales, become a target of derision? George Lang looks at the possibilities at Planet 46.
“This Sunday, the fiercely loyal “Lost” viewership says goodbye forever to the passengers of Oceanic Flight 815, the Dharma Initiative, the Hanso Foundation, the Widmores, Smokey the Monster and the island. And of course, the stakes are high for show creators J.J. Abrams and Damon Lindelof, not just because the serialized mystery has become so iconic, but because hardly anyone is ever truly happy with final episodes,” Lang writes. “Consider the Gordian knot of plot strands and subplot threads that feed into the “Lost” mythology, and how the show’s obsessive fans usually have pet theories or favorite elements that absolutely, positively must be resolved by the final 2½ hours of the series.”
Can the “Lost” finale satisfy the fans and critics? Let me know what you think.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12458Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11436Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6211Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5407Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4993Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4408OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3817Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3613How to help tornado victims
- 3586Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3014Oklahoma City Thunder: In his absence, Russell Westbrook's value becomes obvious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients