“The Stand” coming to comics
As reported by Comic Book Resources, Marvel Comics announced a comic-book adaptation of Stephen King’s “The Stand” at this weekend’s Wizard World Philadelphia.
The book is scheduled to launch in September, concurrently with the newest “Dark Tower” series. The book will be written by Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa (“Marvel Knights 4″) with art by Mike Perkins (“Captain America”) and colors by Laura Martin. The project is planned as six miniseries of five issues each.
– Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients