Movie review: The Incredible Hulk
From Friday’s The Oklahoman:
Edward Norton plays Bruce Banner in “The Incredible Hulk,” a love letter to the 1970s series that mixes “The Fugitive” with “Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.” Norton’s Hulk, a CGI-creature, isn’t all Hyde, however. While he’s fueled by rage, he maintains some of Banner’s emotions, and can be calmed by Elizabeth Ross (Liv Tyler), Banner’s former girlfriend and scientific colleague.
Banner was accidentally irradiated in a lab accident, which caused him to turn into a super-strong green giant. Anytime his pulse races beyond a certain point, it triggers the transformation. Banner goes on the run, as Gen. Thunderbolt Ross (William Hurt) wants to use Banner’s blood to create an army of hulkified soldiers. He seeks the aid of mercenary Emil Blonsky (Tim Roth), who wants any experimental process the general has to up his abilities to take on the Hulk.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients