Gaiman’s Tulsa trip cancelled
According to Neil Gaiman’s journal, his planned appearance in Tulsa on June 28 has been cancelled.
An apologetic note to say that I’ve just learned that for various reasons (none of which was really anyone’s fault) the Tulsa Oklahoma event on June the 28th has had to be cancelled. (And, I am assured, all tickets will be refunded.)
I definitely want to come to Tulsa — there are Lafferty archives to see, after all, and old friends to eat with — so I think its been more postponed than cancelled, although it’ll probably be in a slightly different form when next it happens.
This is too bad — I know several people were looking forward to the well-known “Sandman” author’s appearance — but there is some hope that a future trip is in order.
– Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 88132Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 35601Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5828Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 4402Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients