Megan Fox wants Gen 13 movie role
Megan Fox, who starred in the just-opened “Jonah Hex” and is involved with the planned upcoming “Fathom” movie, is campaigning for another comic-book role. Fox News reports Fox is interested in playing Sarah Rainmaker if a “Gen 13″ movie came to fruition.
“I don’t want people to protest this, but I would like to be (Sarah) Rainmaker in ‘Gen 13 ‘ if they ever made that into a movie,” Fox said. Sarah Rainmaker is both American Indian and lesbian, both of which made the headline of the Fox News article. ”Gen 13″ was a popular WildStorm series originally illustrated by J. Scott Campbell. The series, featuring superpowered teens with mysterious ties to murky governmental organizations along with their mentor, was flashy, fun and at times risque.
While the series hasn’t burned up the sales charts in its most recent incarnations, there’s something to the original comics that might transfer well to film. And you’d think a star of Megan Fox’s caliber expressing interest will at least get some producers to search out back issues and trade paperbacks of the property.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14862OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11951Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8347Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6661Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6166Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5685Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4422Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4121Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4098'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
- 4034Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients