Collider: SAG strike could affect Comic-Con
Collider has a very drama-filled report about how a possible Screen Actor’s Guild strike could “ruin” Comic-Con.
“One important thing that most fans probably haven’t thought of — if the actors go on strike,they aren’t going to Comic-Con next month.
A strike means the SAG members won’t be promoting anything.
That means no actors from Watchmen. No one from Star Trek. No one from SAG would be promoting. Of course, an actor can still go to Comic-Con as a fan and walk around, they just won’t be on stage in Hall H or signing autographs at studio sponsored events.
Um, I’m as jazzed about comic-book movies and TV shows as anybody, but really, ruin Comic-Con? Couldn’t we all still, I dunno, talk about comics? Since that’s what the Con is ostensibly about? I don’t want an SAG strike for a number of reasons — and I kind of think there won’t be one — but I don’t think it would ruin Comic-Con for me, at all.
– Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13976Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9656Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9589Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 8454Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6577Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6030Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 5383Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 4779Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 4600Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 4155Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients