Alice Eve to play Emma Frost in X-Men: First Class
The Heat Vision blog reports that Alice Eve, who recently starred in “She’s Out of My League,” has signed on to play Emma Frost in “X-Men: First Class.” Eve had also been a candidate to play Captain America’s love interest in the “Captain America: First Avenger” film.
The “First Class” film will feature a younger incarnation of the well-known mutants. Michael Fassbender has signed on to play Magneto, and James McAvoy to play Professor X. Matthew Vaughn will direct.
Emma Frost, aka the White Queen, began as an X-Men villain who was a member of the Hellfire Club and led a group called the Hellions against the New Mutants. But she later became a mentor to the young mutants of “Generation X,” and later became a key member of the X-Men during Grant Morrison’s “New X-Men” run.
She’s a telepath and in the comics is currently involved with Cyclops, aka Scott Summers. And even for a comic-book heroine, she tends not to wear a whole lot of clothes.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14189Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12474Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 11484OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9977Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8873Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 7409Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 7240Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 5050Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4865Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4264'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients