Wonder Woman gets new costume: My kids react
Wonder Woman’s new costume was revealed on DC’s Source blog. DC Comics’ Jim Lee redesigned the costume for writer J. Michael Straczynski’s upcoming run on the character.
My wife Annette asked our own focus group – our three daughters – what they thought of Wonder Woman’s new look.
Audrey, age 5: “Yes, yes, YES!!! Very pretty. YESSSS! It makes her look tough. The gold is very pretty. Keep the jacket. Never take off the jacket, but she can if she gets hot.”
Rachel, age 7: “It looks great! I love it, because she has different stuff on her. I like the gold on her feet and on her gloves. The belt makes me feel like she’s royal.”
Miranda, age 2: “I like it… (but) she should wear a dress!”
“Wonder Woman” No. 600, which debuts the new look, is on sale today.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients