“The Dark Knight” breaks one-day record
According to Variety, “The Dark Knight” made an estimated $60 to $63 million on Friday, which tops “Spider-Man 3″‘s previous record of $59.8 million. Nolan’s “Batman Begins” made $15 million on its opening day in June 2006, and $48.7 million for the weekend, Variety reports.
Next up? Possibly the $151.1 million non-holiday weekend opening record, held currently by “Spider-Man 3.”
– Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 56551Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 34585Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32288Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 9582Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 8789Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5674Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3757OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3628George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3382Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3185Oklahoma weather:Tornado touches down in east Edmond
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients