“The Dark Knight” breaks opening-weekend record
The Associated Press is reporting that “The Dark Knight” will bring in $155 million for its opening weekend, besting “Spider-Man 3″‘s $151 million. Anecdotal reports locally lead me to believe that the local turnout for “The Dark Knight” was exceptional all weekend. And high levels of crowds were reported to me at several cinemas at the midnight showings and Friday night.
– Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 77840Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16227OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13741Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12057Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 11953Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 11115Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 11023Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma tornado victims identified
- 9407How to help tornado victims
- 8455Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8294Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients