Weta offers “One Ring to rule them all” at Comic-Con
Have a spare $2,455? If so, Weta will hook you up with the most authentic ONE ring ever made, from the “Lord of the Rings” trilogy. Weta will debut this ring at Comic-Con: International.
From Weta: The ONE Ring is handcrafted by the skilled team at the Jens Hansen jewellery workshop in Nelson, New Zealand (Middle-earth). Jens Hansen was famed by many as the father of modern New Zealand jewelry and was well known for pushing the boundaries of what could be done with rings. This reputation as a brilliant ringmaker was one of the main reasons he was approached to make the ONE Ring for the movies.
Today Halfdan Hansen continues his father’s legacy, working in the very same Nelson workshop, crafting the highest quality jewellery.
The ONE Ring is made to order in 18 carat gold.
It can be ordered as an exact movie replica without inscriptions, or with the elvish inscriptions on both the interior and exterior of the ring, as designed by the original Weta artists.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients