Hello, San Diego!
I’ve arrived in San Diego for Comic-Con International! Preview night begins tonight, so there’s not a crazy amount of hustle and bustle as yet, but it’s just a matter of time. Comic-Con sold out completely — there will be no on-site registration, according to the official site — and more than 125,000 fans are expected, as well as a healthy smattering of comics’ finest creators and Hollywood actors, directors and more. Tonight I’m scheduled to get a sneak peek into the DC Comics MMORPG that artist Jim Lee has been working on — I’m looking forward to it! And, of course, a lot more, as the news is soon to come fast and furious throughout the end of the week and the weekend.
– Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients