Neil Patrick Harris to return as one Spider-Man of four for “Shattered Dimensions”
Very cool announcement fron Activision and Marvel: Four previous Spider-Men will reprise their roles as Spidey in the game “Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions.” The game features four different Spider-Mans, each voiced by a different actor. Neil Patrick Harris voiced the wall-crawler in “Spider-Man: The New Animated Series” in 2003; Josh Keaton was the voice of Spider-Man in “The Spectacular Spider-Man” from 2008-2009; Dan Gilvezan starred in “Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends” from 1981-1983; and Christopher Daniel Barnes voiced the iconic Super Hero in “Spider-Man,” the 1994 series. Additionally, Spider-Man co-creator Stan Lee will serve as the game’s narrator.
Click past the cut for the full release.
- Matt Price
Santa Monica, CA – July 23, 2010 – Activision Publishing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI) and Marvel Entertainment (NYSE: MVL) announced today that Neil Patrick Harris will reprise his role as Spider-Man in Activision’s upcoming Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions, which is currently being showcased at San Diego Comic-Con. In the game, players traverse through four unique worlds from Spider-Man lore and take on the role of four distinctly different Spider-Men – Amazing, Ultimate, Noir and 2099 – which will be brought to life by Neil Patrick Harris along with Josh Keaton, Christopher Daniel Barnes and Dan Gilvezan, respectively.
Additionally, legendary creator and comic book icon Stan Lee will guide players through the storyline of Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions as the game’s narrator, and Emmy Award-winning composer Jim Dooley has created an original orchestral score for the game.
Each of the actors voicing Spider-Man in the game has portrayed the web-slinger in previous Spider-Man animated television series. Neil Patrick Harris voiced the wall-crawler in “Spider-Man: The New Animated Series” in 2003; Josh Keaton was the voice of Spider-Man in “The Spectacular Spider-Man” from 2008-2009; Dan Gilvezan starred in “Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends” from 1981-1983; and Christopher Daniel Barnes voiced the iconic Super Hero in “Spider-Man,” the 1994 series.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12458Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11436Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6211Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5407Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4993Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4408OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3817Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3613How to help tornado victims
- 3586Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3014Oklahoma City Thunder: In his absence, Russell Westbrook's value becomes obvious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients