Flash gets Rebirth; Kevin Smith writes Batman
SAN DIEGO — DC’s executive editor Dan DiDio may have undersold what could be a sweeping change for a major DC character in his introductions for the DC Nation panel on Thursday at Comic-Con International.
As he introduced writer Geoff Johns and artist Ethan Van Sciver, DiDio almost casually mentioned the pair would collaborate on a miniseries starring Barry Allen: “Flash: Rebirth.”
Barry Allen was a police scientist who was DC Comics’ fastest man alive from 1956 until his death in the pages of “Crisis on Infinite Earths” in 1985. The period in the late 1950s and 1960s in comics is often called “The Silver Age.”
Johns and Van Sciver previously revived Hal Jordan, the Silver Age Green Lantern, in a series titled “Green Lantern: Rebirth.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 23122Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10571Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6943OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5977OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5278Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5014Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3834Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3753Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3593Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3185Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients