Inglourious Basterds leading online ticket sales
Fandango reports that Inglourious Basterds led ticket sales on the site as of 9 a.m. Pacific, with 31 percent of the tickets sold. District 9 came in second, at 10 percent. Julie & Julia, Ponyo and The Time Traveler’s Wife rounded out the top 5.
“Inglourious Basterds” stars Brad Pitt and is directed by Quentin Tarantino. The film is about Lt. Aldo Raine (Pitt), an American military officer who organizes Jewish-American soldiers in swift, violent raids against the Nazis throughout occupied France.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17776Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 14796Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11428Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 11084'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10542Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9183Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 8337OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 6864Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6373Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 5941Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients