Johns talks “Legion of Three Worlds”
Pop over to Newsarama to see Vaneta Rogers’ interview with writer Geoff Johns about “Final Crisis: Legion of Three Worlds.” Johns explains more about Superboy-Prime and the structure of the first issue:
Johns: People are fairly familiar with Prime by now, if they’ve been reading comics at all for the last few years, but even he’s addressed in this issue: Who he is and where he comes from. But the Legion is fairly new to a lot of readers. People haven’t read a lot of Legion in the last few years, and especially the original Legion. So the idea was just to make sure we had the basics at the beginning. For the scope of this, I’m very proud of what we were able to do.
I don’t think it’s any secret that I loved this issue; if you’re looking for epic superhero action, get to your store and pick up this comic book.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients