Sequel to “Marvels” coming in December
The long-in-the-works sequel to “Marvels,” “Eye of the Camera,” is scheduled for a December release, according to Tom Brevoort at Fan Expo in Canada.
The article on Marvel.com indicates the sequel will be a six-issue miniseries teaming original writer Kurt Busiek with artist Jay Anacleto.
“Once again, our point of view character and the guy we’re with is Phil Sheldon, and we’ll be picking him up sometime after the original ‘Marvels,’” Brevoort said on Marvel.com. “Along with him on this particular story over these six issues, we’ll be walking through the Marvel universe of the ‘70s and of the ‘80s and also revisiting a couple of key moments from the ‘60s that got skipped over in the original ‘Marvels’ series because they weren’t germane to that story. We’re very much of a kind in terms of the story in the original ‘Marvels’ and a direct sequel in that this is all the stuff that happens to Phil after the end of ‘Marvels’ #4.”
– Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients