Cher, Depp in next ‘Batman’?
Cher (AP photo)
The Telegraph UK is reporting Cher is in talks to play an aging vamp Catwoman in Christopher Nolan’s next “Batman” flick. The site also reports Johnny Depp is on board as The Riddler.
I’d take all this with a grain of salt, since last I heard the movie wasn’t written, yet, but, I suppose we shall see. If it’s what Nolan wants to do, I assume it’ll be good. I think it’s more likely a goofball rumor someone in the studio is throwing out, though.
– Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12757Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10379Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9755Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9478Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6719Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4489Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 4265Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 4197Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 3744Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 3743Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients