Batmobile fails to sell on eBay
If I had a spare few hundred thousand, I would really have been tempted by this. Unfortunately, the $110,000 bid failed to meet the reserve.
From the description:
Here it is one of 5 cars that could have been in the “Batman” movie staring Micheal Keaton and Jack Nicholson. Five cars were built for the movie and this car is the number five car. Being that this car originally was owned by Warner Bros productions it is important to note that the buyer will have to sign a contract with Warner Bros. If you would like to know more about this contact me and I will give you all the details.
The car is 20 feet long and 8 feet wide. The chassis is custom built and the motor is a Chevrolet 350. There are no doors. To get in you have to be able to enter through the top where the canopy slides opens, just like in the movie. There is no title to this car and will only be sold with a bill of sale.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17844Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 15135Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11465Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 11153'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10637Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8906OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8210Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 6899Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6524Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 6213Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients