USA Today and BamKapow are all talking about superhero cakes this week. And several of the ones linked are very cool. Though they are pretty heavy in fondant, which is great for making stuff pretty or interesting, not as great for tasting. (“Ace of Cakes” guy is crazy about using fondant, for example.)
However, there’s an Oklahoman who I think is the best superhero cake maker on the planet. (Several of you will already know I’m talking about my wife, Annette, so you could say I was biased… but seriously, I think these are the coolest superhero cakes ever.)
Legion of Super-Heroes cake.
Spider-Man bust cake.
Superhero poker hand, starring Golden Age DC Comics heroes.
Wolverine’s fist breaking through the birthday cake.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16360Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 12715Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 11414'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11247Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 11067Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 10980OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 7454Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 6968Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6909Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 6877Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients