Frank Cho, others join Wizard World Texas guest list
A “good girl” artist and a hard boiled writer are among the scheduled guests for the year’s last big convention.
Wizard World Texas has announced an initial lineup of guests for this fall’s convention, held Nov. 7-9 at the Arlington Convention Center.
As previously announced, the guest of honor of the show is John Cassaday, artist of “Planetary” and “Astonishing X-Men.” Joining Cassaday will be writer Brian Azzarello, of the crime drama “100 Bullets,” and artist Frank Cho (“Liberty Meadows,” “Mighty Avengers”), known particularly for his drawings of women.
Other writers attending the show include Christos Gage (“Avengers: The Initiative”), Marc Guggenheim (“Amazing Spider-Man”), writer and artist Phil Hester (“The Darkness”) and Max Brooks (“World War Z”).
On the artist side, Mitch Breitweiser (“Captain America: The Chosen”), who followed something of a Cassaday style in his Captain America miniseries, is scheduled to attend. Lee Bermejo, artist of the upcoming “The Joker” graphic novel, will also be on hand. Also attending: Jacen Burrows (“Crossed”), Shane Davis (“Final Crisis: Rage of the Red Lanterns”), Paul Duffield (“FreakAngels”), Marko Djurdjevic (“Mighty Avengers”) and Ben Templesmith (“30 Days of Night”).
More information is available at www.wizardworld.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients