Briana Evigan says slasher film Sorority Row is tongue-in-cheek fun
LOS ANGELES — Briana Evigan is one of a pair of famous daughters in “Sorority Row,” opening in theaters today. The daughter of “B.J. and the Bear” star Greg Evigan co-stars with Rumer Willis, the daughter of actors Bruce Willis and Demi Moore.
Evigan said Willis doesn’t at all have a stereotypical Hollywood personality.
“She’s got the sweet, shy, honest personality going on,” Evigan, 22, said.
As for her own industry parents (her mother is a former ballerina, agent and model), Evigan said they will give her feedback on projects but don’t impose on what she does.
“I send them scripts sometimes when I get a job and ask them what they think,” Evigan said.
“Sometimes my dad will attack my script with notes and hand it back to me with hundreds of notes all over it. And he says take or leave it. … if you hate ‘em, throw ‘em, and if you love ‘em, use ‘em. And other than that, he checks out my head every time I get home to make sure it’s not bigger.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients