Twilight already gaining ground; Tyler Perry leads weekend openers in presales
According to Fandango, Tyler Perry’s “I Can Do Bad All By Myself” has the most pre-sales of this weekend’s opening films, accounting for 53 percent of ticket sales on the site as of 10 a.m. Pacific today.
“The Twilight Saga: New Moon,” despite not opening until Nov. 20, is the No. 2 seller at Fandango today, with 20 percent of advance ticket sales. Rounding out the top 5 are “9″ with 4 percent, “Inglourious Basterds” with 3 percent, and “Whiteout,” also with 3 percent.
Fandango also asked fans about upcoming horror films. “Zombieland” was the film respondents most wanted to see in the theater, with 31 percent of votes. It was followed by “Jennifer’s Body,” starring Megan Fox, with 30 percent, and “Sorority Row,” which opened today, with 18 percent. “Pandorum” landed 18 percent, and 8 percent went to other responses.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients