The New 52 puts 10 comics over 100K; Aquaman on cover to Justice League #4
DC Comics revealed Jim Lee’s cover to “Justice League” #4, showing Aquaman vs. Green Lantern, in a post at the Source blog about the sales success of The New 52.
DC confirmed that “Justice League” #1′s first printing exceeded 200,000 copies, and that 10 of “The New 52″ from DC have print runs of more than 100,000: In addition to “Justice League,” the other higher-than-100K issues are “Action Comics,” “Batgirl,” “Batman,” “Batman and Robin,” “Batman: The Dark Knight,” “Detective Comics,” “Flash,” “Green Lantern,” and “Superman.” “Action Comics” will exceed 200,000 with its second printing.
All 13 of the week 2 titles from DC Comics have sold out, and all of the week 3 comics have sold out from the distributor prior to release. (Comic shops may still have week 2 comics available; week 3 comics will be released Wednesday.) Both sets of titles will go back to press.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17746Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 14365Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11370Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 10980'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10448Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9120Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 7765OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 6828Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6277Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 5681Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients