Ultimate Comics Spider-Man #1 review – Miles Morales origin begins
A new era begins in “Ultimate Comics Spider-Man” #1 as Brian Michael Bendis, Sara Pichelli and Justin Ponsor begin the origin of Miles Morales’ Spider-Man.
The new Spidey, a multiracial New York teen, gets a full intro in this new series, as fans meet his parents and his uncle, and get some idea what makes this kid tick. If you’ve never read an Ultimate comic before or haven’t tried one in years, that’s OK – this is a fresh start with an exciting new character.
I hate to get too much into spoilers, because I really think you should just pick up the book. But in short, Miles Morales is a bright teenager given an opportunity at a new school. He’s not sure he deserves the opportunity, but his Uncle Aaron encourages him to go for it. However, his Uncle Aaron may not always make the right choices – he’s mixed up in something involving the Osborn family, and that rarely goes well.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22333Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8521Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6853OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6505OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5318Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5086Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4091Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3978Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3546Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3194Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients