The Wolverine faces more delays
Splash Page reports that “The Wolverine” filming has been delayed until next year.
While promoting “Real Steel,” Jackman confirmed he’ll be shooting “Les Miserables” next, which will push the filming of “The Wolverine” into 2012.
The film has had a bumpy road, already losing director Darren Aronofsky. James Mangold (“3:10 to Yuma”) is the director scheduled to helm the project.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24384Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 14430Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 10043UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 8936Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 7944Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 7183Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6372Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6313Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6107Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 5639OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients