Comics shipping 9-24-08
We could talk about other comics – and I will here shortly - but let me just congratulate Ed Brubaker and Steve Epting on the conclusion of “The Death of Captain America” saga. Be sure to pick up issue #42, on sale Wednesday. The “cursing Batman” nonsense that caused some retailers to look shortsighted and greedy and DC Comics to look unprofessional (really, no one came out well, here) comes out this week in its hopefully properly edited edition. Full list and commentary after the break.
ALL STAR BATMAN AND ROBIN #10 VAR ED
ALL STAR BATMAN AND ROBIN THE BOY WONDER #10
Can’t imagine this living up to the hype. I sure do like Jim Lee, though.
AMBUSH BUG YEAR NONE #3 (OF 6)
ANGEL REVELATIONS #5 (OF 5)
ANNA MERCURY #3 (OF 5) AUXILIARY ED (MR)
ARCHIE #589ASPEN SHOWCASE BENOIST #1 CVR A GUNNELL
ASPEN SHOWCASE BENOIST #1 CVR B MANAPUL
AVENGERS INITIATIVE #17 SI
BACK TO BROOKLYN #1 (OF 5) (MR)
Mob tale from Garth Ennis.
BACK TO BROOKLYN #1 (OF 5) NOTO INCV CVR (MR)
BART SIMPSONS TREEHOUSE OF HORROR #14
BARTHOLOMEW OF THE SCISSORS #1
BATMAN GOTHAM AFTER MIDNIGHT #5 (OF 12)
BLACK PANTHER #41 SI
BLUE BEETLE #31
CAPTAIN AMERICA #42
CHUCK #4 (OF 6)
CTHULHU TALES #5 CVR B
DEAD #1 (MR)
DEAD #1 INCV CVR (NET) (MR)
DEAD AHEAD #1 (OF 3)
DEADPOOL #2 MCGUINNESS VAR SI
DEADPOOL #2 SI
The first issue was a surprise sellout nationwide; now we’ll see if writer Daniel Way’s version of the Merc with a Mouth continues to impress.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients