Comics shipping 9-24-08
We could talk about other comics – and I will here shortly - but let me just congratulate Ed Brubaker and Steve Epting on the conclusion of “The Death of Captain America” saga. Be sure to pick up issue #42, on sale Wednesday. The “cursing Batman” nonsense that caused some retailers to look shortsighted and greedy and DC Comics to look unprofessional (really, no one came out well, here) comes out this week in its hopefully properly edited edition. Full list and commentary after the break.
ALL STAR BATMAN AND ROBIN #10 VAR ED
ALL STAR BATMAN AND ROBIN THE BOY WONDER #10
Can’t imagine this living up to the hype. I sure do like Jim Lee, though.
AMBUSH BUG YEAR NONE #3 (OF 6)
ANGEL REVELATIONS #5 (OF 5)
ANNA MERCURY #3 (OF 5) AUXILIARY ED (MR)
ARCHIE #589ASPEN SHOWCASE BENOIST #1 CVR A GUNNELL
ASPEN SHOWCASE BENOIST #1 CVR B MANAPUL
AVENGERS INITIATIVE #17 SI
BACK TO BROOKLYN #1 (OF 5) (MR)
Mob tale from Garth Ennis.
BACK TO BROOKLYN #1 (OF 5) NOTO INCV CVR (MR)
BART SIMPSONS TREEHOUSE OF HORROR #14
BARTHOLOMEW OF THE SCISSORS #1
BATMAN GOTHAM AFTER MIDNIGHT #5 (OF 12)
BLACK PANTHER #41 SI
BLUE BEETLE #31
CAPTAIN AMERICA #42
CHUCK #4 (OF 6)
CTHULHU TALES #5 CVR B
DEAD #1 (MR)
DEAD #1 INCV CVR (NET) (MR)
DEAD AHEAD #1 (OF 3)
DEADPOOL #2 MCGUINNESS VAR SI
DEADPOOL #2 SI
The first issue was a surprise sellout nationwide; now we’ll see if writer Daniel Way’s version of the Merc with a Mouth continues to impress.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients